Sakura Girl

Sakura Girl

Friday 17 July 2015

A Start

Hi guys ,

I 'm new to blogging, so first I am going to tell you what my blogs will mostly be about. :-)

  • Fashion tips
  • New ways to make your old/normal clothes look even better
  • Art and Crafts
  • My thoughts
  • Book reviews or connections
  • And last but not least AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!
Just to let you know incase you think I'm making up words, Sakura is the Japanese meaning of Cherry Blossom (yes cherry blossom is so important it needs a capital letter).
I hope you enjoy the rest of my blogs which will be every week or second week.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
                                                    - Sakura Girl x








7 comments:

  1. Hi Sakura Girl
    Can't wait for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog, can't wait to see more :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like my new blog :-)

      Delete
    2. I love Cherry Blossoms. They are my favourite and they only flower in April. X

      Delete
    3. Hi Sakura Girl,

      Really like the design of the blog! Looks pretty Awesome indeed! Can you do a fashion piece on what clothes are in this season for busy parents on the go?? The more food proof the better! :) Looking forward to reading your stuff. xUncle Dark Sleeper :p x

      Delete